Invitación al 9º Congreso Mundial de Reciclado de Automotres, en Munich
9th International Automobile Recycling Congress IARC2009 - Call for papers
After the big success of the 8th International Automobile Recycling Congress last March, the Swiss organizer ICM AG will hold its 9th International Automobile Recycling Congress again in beautiful Munich in Germany. The IARC2009 will take place from 11 - 13 March 2009 in the ArabellaSheraton Grand Hotel.
Over 250 delegates from industry, authorities and academia will discuss and present news and challenges of the manufacturing and end-of-life vehicle (ELV) business. The congress will bring together the various links in the ELV recycling chain such as car manufacturers, metal and plastic scrap traders, recyclers, shredder operators and policy-makers from around the world.
Sessions will focus on:
- Worldwide country reports on recycling activities: How do car manufacturers and the recycling industry close the recycling loop?
- ELV recycling reports of Asian, US and European authorities, NGOs and companies
- Update of the European ELV Directive: Is enforcement needed to create a level playing field?
- Solutions for shredder fluff: What’s the best available technology?
- Plastics recycling: Where are the markets?
- What influence will Asia have on the recycling rates?
A large exhibition area is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors.
The congress is also offering various plant tours, such as a car manufacturing plant, a shredder fluff plant and a copper smelter.
The organisers have launched a call for papers and invite interested authors to submit their proposal before 30 September 2008.
For more information, please contact:
ICM AG, International Congress & Marketing
Schwaderhof 524, 5708 Birrwil, Switzerland
Phone:+41 62 785 10 00
Fax:+41 62 785 10 05